Old Time Radio
Are you a freaky channel surfer?
1. The longest time you stop at a channel, while watching TV, is 2-3 minutes.
2. You consider the remote as a weapon to constantly zap channels.
Yes, its fun
What a silly idea!
3. You always eat your burgers and chips with one hand, as your other hand is busy on the remote.
No, i dont change channels while eating
4. You can easily switch over 100 channels in a minute or two, and still know which shows are on.
5. When you go to buy a new TV set, the channel changing speed is not a criteria for you.
Yes, I dont really care for it
No. The first thing I see in a new TV set- how fast does it change channels?
6. You can't sit still during a commercial. You have to switch channels at that time.
Not at all
7. The remote has to be only with you, even if ten people are watching TV together.