Old Time Radio
Do you make quick friends?
1. You go to a big party. Do you wait for people to come and introduce themselves to you?
2. In a party, you normally occupy the corner seats looking for old friends.
3. When you meet someone for the first time, you speak after giving a lot of thought.
4. Are you equally comfortable conversing with men and women?
5. Do you have a lot of friends, who are known to you only on a hi-bye basis?
6. If you find nothing common between yourself and your new acquaintance, you
Still maintain contact.
Drop the idea of being friends.
7. When you are meeting a person for the first time, after saying a hello...
I try to talk about common interests,etc
I wait awkwardly and wait for the other person to take the talk forward.