- How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
They had reservations.
- What do you call a bear with no socks or shoes?
- How do you make seven an even number?
Take the s out.
- Why were the suspenders sent to jail?
For holding up a pair of trousers.
- Why are ghosts bad liars?
Because you can see right through them.
- Were you long in the hospital?
No, I was the same size I am now.
- Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
- What's brown and sticky?
- Why did the rooster cross the road?
Cuz it was the chicken's day off.
- "How do you shoot a killer bee?"
With a bee bee gun.
- Which state has the smallest soft drinks?
- What kind of bird is like a letter?
- What's full of holes and still holds water?
- How do you stop a charging bull?
Take away his credit card.
- What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
Are you my mother?
- Why is tennis such a loud game?
Because each player raises a racquet.
- What bird can be heard at mealtimes?
- What gives milk and has one horn?
A milk truck.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
- What kind of fish can't swim?