- Where did the one-legged man work?
- Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs.
- Why was the man running around his bed?
He wanted to catch up on his sleep.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- How many rubber ducks can you put in an empty bathtub?
One, after that the tub is no longer empty.
- How does Jack Frost travel?
- How do you get a baby astronaut to sleep?
- What happens when you throw a black cat in the red sea?
It gets wet.
- What is the best day to go to the beach?
Sunday, of course.
- Where do baby apes sleep?
- Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
He was outstanding in his field.
- How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it. How do you catch a tame rabbit? The tame way.
- Why is History like a fruit cake?
Because it's full of dates!
- Why did the banana go to the hospital?
Because it was not peeling well.
- What is Dracula's favourite food?
- What did Cinderella say to the photographer?
Some day my prints will come.
- How long should a slipper be?
- Why do fish swim in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
- What state has a friendly greeting for everyone?
- What time is it when a clock strikes thirteen?
Time to get it fixed.