- What is a kayaker's favorite kind of lettuce?
- How do you file a nail?
Under the letter N.
- What is the different between a piano and a fish?
You can't tuna fish.
- How do you make a lemon drop?
Hold it and then let go.
- How do you repair a broken tomato?
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- What kind of key opens a casket?
A skeleton key.
- Where did the one-legged man work?
- Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs.
- Why was the man running around his bed?
He wanted to catch up on his sleep.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- How many rubber ducks can you put in an empty bathtub?
One, after that the tub is no longer empty.
- How does Jack Frost travel?
- How do you get a baby astronaut to sleep?
- What happens when you throw a black cat in the red sea?
It gets wet.
- What is the best day to go to the beach?
Sunday, of course.
- Where do baby apes sleep?
- Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
He was outstanding in his field.
- How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it. How do you catch a tame rabbit? The tame way.
- Why is History like a fruit cake?
Because it's full of dates!