I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
A sad-faced Doug walked into a flower shop early one morning.
The clerk was ready to take his order for a funeral piece, based on the look on Doug's face, but soon realized his assumption was wrong as Doug asked for a basket of flowers sent to his wife for their anniversary.
"And what day will that be?" the clerk asked.
Glumly he replied, "Yesterday".
Late one Friday night the policeman spotted a man driving very erratically through the streets of Dublin. They pulled the man over and asked him if he had been drinking that evening."Aye, so I have. 'Tis Friday, you know, so me and the lads stopped by the pub where I had six or seven pints. And then there was something called "Happy Hour" and they served these mar-gar-itos which are quite good. I had four or five o' those. Then I had to drive me friend Mike home and O' course I had to go in for a couple of Guiness - couldn't be rude, ye know. Then I stopped on the way home to get another bottle for later .." And the man fumbled around in his coat until he located his bottle of whiskey, which he held up for inspection.The officer sighed, and said, "Sir, I'm afraid I'll need you to step out of the car and take a breathalyzer test."Indignantly, the man said, "Why? Don't ye believe me?!?"
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- Funny Laws was a winner against An invisible man is here to see you
- Parent Job Description was a winner against A DIET PRAYER
- An invisible man is here to see you was a winner against Funny Laws
- Funny Words of Wisdom was a winner against Chinese Proverbs
- A couple came upon a wishing well... was a winner against Blind Justice
- Anniversary Flowers was a winner against A Night at the Asylum
- A rabbi, a priest, and a lawyer were all... was a winner against A man worries
- 747 Full of Lawyers was a winner against Parent Job Description
- A General questions his GI's was a winner against A sermon about lying
- Before and After in Marriage was a winner against An ancient Irishman