I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
A man walked into
A man walked into the local Chamber of Commerce of a small town, obviously desperate. Seeing a man at the counter, the stranger asks, ''Is there a criminal attorney in town?''
To which the man behind the counter immediately quipped, ''Yes, but we can't prove it yet!''
Shultz, a lawyer, bribed a man on the jury to hold out for a charge of manslaughter, as opposed to the charge of murder which was brought by the prosecution.
The jury was out for nearly a week before they returned to court with the manslaughter verdict.
When Shultz paid the juror, he asked him if it had been hard to persuade the other jurors to get the charge of manslaughter.
"Sure did," the juror replied, "all the others wanted to acquit him."
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- A stupid dog was a winner against A defendant was on trial for murder. The...
- A guy is down on his luck. He takes his last $500... was a winner against Bank customer service
- 15 Ways To Uplift the Workplace was a winner against All the strange names
- Cartoon Laws of Physics was a winner against Legal Troubles
- An Unusual Prayer was a winner against Nine Words Women Use
- A stolen credit card was a winner against Funny Words of Wisdom
- Anniversary Flowers was a winner against The Passing of an Old Friend
- Funny Words of Wisdom was a winner against After the fall in Garden of Eden...
- Ball Rolling was a winner against The Passing of an Old Friend
- Funny Laws was a winner against At night court, a man was brought in and set...