I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
A Man's Life is Spent Wondering
The average man's life consists of twenty years of having
his mother ask him where he is going; forty years of having
his wife ask the same question; and at the end, the mourners
A Short Time to Live
A man hasn't been fealing well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete checkup.
Afterward the doctor comes out with the results.
"I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left."
"Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?"
"Ten," the doctor says sadly.
"Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!"
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- Tests Before Having Children was a winner against A little sports match
- How To Be Politically Correct With Women was a winner against A real dilemma
- A couple came upon a wishing well... was a winner against Funny News Headlines
- A French guest, staying in a hotel in Edmonton... was a winner against A doctor fell into a well once...
- A man phones a mental hospital and asks the receptionist... was a winner against 4 Doctors
- A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told... was a winner against Cartoon Laws of Physics
- Can I play the piano once these are off? was a winner against A recent study showed...
- 2 Mexicans was a winner against Cannibals and Politicians
- A walking economy was a winner against Company Policy
- Big Man in a Small Town was a winner against Can I play the piano once these are off?