I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
A famous General dies...
The famous general died and his ashes were to be taken to
Arlington National Cemetery. All the airlines were booked
and there were no other planes available. Someone came up
with the idea of using a helicopter. It arrived at five
a.m. The newspapers reported the incident with "the whirly
bird gets the urn".
A guy in a bar
The bartender asks him "What'll you have?". The guy answers, "A scotch, please". The bartender hands him the drink, and says "That'll be five dollars", to which he replies "What are you talking about? I don't owe you anything for this".A lawyer, sitting nearby and overhearing the conversation, then says to the bartender, "You know, he's got you there. In the original offer, which consitutes a binding contract upon acceptance, there was no stipulation of remuneration". The bartender's not impressed, but says to the guy, "Okay, you beat me for a drink. But don't ever let me catch you in here again".The next day, same guy walks into the bar. Bartender says, "What the hell are you doing in here? I can't believe you've got the audacity to come back!". The guy says "What are you talking about? I've never been in this place in my life", to which the bartender replies "I'm very sorry, but this is uncanny. You must have a double."To which the guy replies "Thank you! Make it a scotch."
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- A man took his wife to the doctors... was a winner against A famous General dies...
- Bumpy Air Travel was a winner against Being hurt
- A French guest, staying in a hotel in Edmonton... was a winner against A precise location
- A RVing couple was a winner against A final diagnosis
- A man went to the police station wishing to speak... was a winner against Real Estate Ads Translated
- A Small Test was a winner against Are caterpillars good to eat?
- As a sergeant in a parachute regiment... was a winner against A woman reported the disappearance of her husband...
- Brave Old Firemen was a winner against Real Estate Ads Translated
- An Amazing Connection was a winner against 12 Feet Deep
- A drunk stumbles along a Baptismal servi... was a winner against 3 Types of People