Dumb.com offers stupid videos, arcade games, funny jokes, music videos, quotes, riddles, and lots more content to entertain you.
|Dumb.com » » Dumb Facts
Dumb silly and funny facts
- The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the "General Purpose" vehicle, G.P.
- When did milk delivery to homes begin? 1942
- At room temperature, an apple will ripen 6-10 times faster than in the refrigerator.
- In Tokyo, they sell toupees for dogs.
- Giraffes have no vocal chords.
- Alexander the Great was an epileptic.
- What sort of creature is a bustard? A bird
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Christmas became a national holiday in America on June, 26, 1870.
- A group of owls is called a parliament.
- At the first Thanksgiving dinner Lobster was one of the main entrees.
- Which animal produces the biggest baby? Blue Whale
- Amelia Earhart's mother was the first woman to climb Pikes Peak in Colorado in 1890.
- The fingerprints of koala bears are almost indistinguishable from those of humans.
- George Washington was the only president never to live in the White House, nor did he ever live in Washington, DC.
- There weren't any ponies in the Pony Express, only horses.
- It takes about 400 cacao beans to create 1 lb of chocolate.
- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
- Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
- Contrary to urban legend, tests show that a duck's quack does echo.
- The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from back in the days when the fire engines were pulled by horses. The horses could walk up straight staircases, so they made them circular.
- The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It To Beaver".
- The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons.
- What politician is credited with popularizing the phrase "information superhighway"? Al Gore.
- What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common? They were all invented by women.
- If you stretch a standard Slinky out flat it measures 87 feet long.