Dumb.com offers stupid videos, arcade games, funny jokes, music videos, quotes, riddles, and lots more content to entertain you.
|Dumb.com » » Dumb Facts
Dumb silly and funny facts
- What is Laser an acronym for? Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation
- Pearls melt in vinegar.
- A shrimp's heart is in its head.
- There are 1200 varieties of Watermelon.
- Every person has a unique tongue print.
- Some lipstick contains fish scales.
- What is Radar an acronym for? Radio Detection And Ranging
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
- One kilogram of roasted coffee requires 4,000 - 5,000 coffee beans.
- The dot over the lower case i is called a Tittle.
- Maine is the toothpick capital of the world.
- The starfish is one of the only animals who can turn it's stomach inside-out.
- Women's hearts beat faster than male hearts.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- What is Scuba an acronym for? Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
- Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
- Your heart beats with enough strength to shoot blood a distance of 30 feet.
- Which land did Puff The Magic Dragon live in? Honalee
- Los Angeles used to be known as "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles".
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- Lizzie Borden was acquitted.
- Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool. He changed it every 2 innings.
- The name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up Frank Baum (the author of the book) looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z.
- The United States is actually a "republic", not a "democracy", because people elect representatives to cast their votes in our best interest.
- Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
- Which element on the periodic table has the shortest name? Tin
- Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."
- When did the The Grand Canyon become a national monument? 1908
- Lincoln Logs were invented by Frank Lloyd Wright's son.
- It is a myth that chocolate causes acne.
- Elephants can't jump.
- What was the first company to sell a DVD player in the USA? Sony
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- What is calcium carbonate normally known as? Chalk
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day.
- Almonds are members of the peach family.
- Where did Robin Hood live? Nottingham
- There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple, silver, or month.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- No piece of dry paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
- It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs.
- What are Cinderella's wicked stepsisters names? Drizella and Anastasia
- In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.